We welcome new members of all ages and abilities
We organise regular instruction sessions with preferential prices for members, covering flatwork and jumping of all standards. Members enjoy reduced entry fees at our open events and we also run some members-only competitions and social events (family and friends welcome). Members can also book the field for training with their own instructor for a small payment of £5 per rider. Most of our events take place at our club field in Seale Road, Elstead which has natural sandy soil which drains well and stands up very well to any adverse weather. However we do use other venues on occasion, particularly for xc training, and we also hire local indoor centres for some of our dressage competitions. We issue a monthly newsletter for members and you will also receive copies of Rider, the British Riding Clubs magazine. We enter teams for local and national competitions, ensuring that all members interested in teams get the opportunity to take part.
We look forward to welcoming you to our club.
- Reduced entry fees to our open shows
- Members only events
- Regular instructional clinics throughout the year
- Social events (friends and family welcome)
- Regular newsletters & quarterly issues of the British Riding Clubs’ Rider magazine
- Eligibility to ride for Elstead in a wide range of team competitions
- Members points system and annual awards
- ‘Club field hire‘ for schooling or private instruction
- SUH vouchers for ERC members
- 30% discount when you join the BHS as a new member
- Try six issues of Horse & Hound for just £6 – www.horseandhoundsubs.co.uk/25AT
- 5% discount on all wall, stable and trailer rubber matting with equimat.co.uk
- 5% of all orders from Jump4Joy.co.uk
- 10% off Signam Products 01926 417300 or sportsmark.co.uk
- 5% off any purchase at Kate Negus Saddlery 0845 4308456 or katenegus.com
- 15% off Duralock Post & Rail Fencing 01608 6782238
Annual membership costs £36 for a riding member (senior or junior) and £17.50 for a non-riding/social member. We also offer family membership for £95 for three riding members, or £120 for four riding members of the same family. For a fifth (or more) additional family member(s) the fee is £17.50 per additional family member. A junior member is under 18 years of age on 1st January of the current year. There is no joining fee to new members.
Our Annual General Meeting will take place on Friday 18th February 2022 starting at 7.30pm and will include presentation of annual awards (subject to any Covid restrictions in place at the time). We welcome expressions of interest/nominations to join the committee – please contact Tish if you would like more information before deciding whether to put your name forward.